Monday 11 June 2012

DENIM HEAVEN

Morning everyone!! Right now i'm completely in love with ALL the Isabel Marant SS12 collection but above all i want want want a pair of those tie dye jeans!!...but of course my student budget doesn't stretch that far...so this is a definite DIY for a rainy day (of which there are a lot in England at the mo!) Oh and i am going to be rocking ripped jeans this summer!!

I'll keep you posted as to how I get on but for now here is my inspiration...

xxxx
The dream outfit...
Elin Kling's lovely pair of Marants
Elle Macpherson rocking a pair in the airport


The Fashion Guitar DIYed pair
Ripped white jeans...too perfect





I want these shorts...but i don't know where to find them!
Maybe paint spattered would be cool...for a festival?!

Ripped and patchwork... 
a la Elin Kling

These are my dream pair of jeans..ripped and tie dye..what more could you want?!
Then there's the perfect ripped shorts of course...once i get a tan...












No comments:

Post a Comment