Sunday 22 July 2012

OUTFIT-220712

Happy Sunday to you all!! And the sun has finally appeared!! Woohoo! The good news is i'm off on my holiday tomorrow so don't care whether its sunny or not...cos in Menorca its going to be hot hot hot!!

Hope you enjoy the outfit shot today. Finally managed to wear my vintage shirt dress to a lunch party today which made me 'look like a little Wimbledon ball girl' (as my brother kindly informed me!)

Anyway hope you're all having a great w/e. I'll try and blog from Menorca but not sure if i'll have internet..we shall see...if i'm not on here then i'll defo be in Instagram so follow me there!

xxxx

Dress, Vintage
Shoes, Office
Jean Jacket, Primark
Clutch, my own design (!)
Watch, Swatch
Bracelets, Kurt Geiger and wish bracelet 
Necklace, Cassandra Goad









This is whats happening right now...trying to fit all my clothes into a cabin bag...not going well at all....


(All piccys my own-please attribute accordingly)



No comments:

Post a Comment