Monday 16 July 2012

STYLE: EUROPEAN BEAUTIES

Sooo Latitude was AMAZING!! Such good music, good people, good fashion!!! M83 were absolutely incredible..made me wish i was a gorgeous French lady!

Which is why I thought i'd do a little post about stylish European women as their blogs are just so amazing. Three of my favs are AfterDRK(Sabrina Meijer) , Style by Kling (Elin Kling) and Carolines Mode (Caroline Blomst). All three inspire me by their minimalist approach to fashion-they always look incredible even if they're just in a jumper and jeans! Mind you normally that jumper is Acne or Isabel Marant and the jeans Current/Elliott! Their blogs are the perfect combination of inspiration, outfits and just general amazingness!!..something i'm hoping my blog might become eventually.

Hope you all had fab weekends wherever you are!

xxxx

ELIN KLING









SABRINA MEIJER











CAROLINE BLOMST









No comments:

Post a Comment