Tuesday 29 January 2013

SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL

Bit lapse on the posts...sorry about that. Was having a lovely weekend away in the Lake District in the sunshine and snow-so lush! Some of you may have seen my snaps on Instagram-if not check me out! 

I just thought I'd do a bit of a different post this evening about interiors. I love minimalistic interiors with pops of colour and always masses of photos everywhere! My room at uni is covered in piccys-I'll show you a few snaps below. My dream is to buy a flat (or house if I'm doing really well) that needs completely re-doing...and just letting my imagination run wild! I hope you enjoy these amazing places.

xxxx

These first four photos are my room at uni-a small space but one that I love!

This is my den i built the other night...what do you reckon??

So many books...can you guess what course i'm doing?


































Piccys from TheyAllHateUs, CarolinesMode, APairAndASpare, TheCoveteur, StyleByKling, LoveAesthetics and the first four are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment