Monday 17 February 2014

DAY 4 WHITE OUT



Day 4, my final day. And what a way to round London Fashion Week off. Started with the gorgeous Huishan Zhang presentation at The Dorchester (sleeveless polo neck yes please!) and a yummy muffin.

Then it was to Fashion Scout where Zeynep Tosun produced the most perfect beanie hats I've ever seen! Pom-poms, leather peaks and in varying shades, the cream one was the one for me.

Finally to the David Koma show where he brought sexy back. Leather details, cut out panels and high hemlines were just a few of the accents that made Koma one of my fav shows.

Now I'm home, with my feet up sorting though all my photos. I've had the most amazing time, exhausting but fantastic!

I've got piccys of my outfits from the last two days that I'll be posting up here over the next few days so stay tuned.

For now, back to reality, uni and a student's life.

Pic You'reSoVain

No comments:

Post a Comment