Wednesday 12 March 2014

MARCH HOTLIST




The hotlist this month is all about the accessory, just a little something to liven up an outfit, taking you seamlessly from winter to spring.

Needless to say the Breton stripe is a wardrobe essential and the perfect way to wear print if you are like me and a little apprehensive of all that colour.

And thank you to those who decide the trends because the trainer is here to stay for 2014. And I feel like it may be the year that Adidas sneaks up on Nike to claim the title for most coveted trainer. 

This style is the Gazelle and it’s faultless. Sleek, suede and oh so comfy, I think that these might just be my next purchase. Join me why don’t you?!

Tunic: Topshop    Blusher: MAC    Belt: Topshop    Sunnies: AJ Morgan Hollywood @ Asos    Fedora: Zara    
Clutch: Samudra    Salt Spray: Toni&Guy    Bracelets: Zara    Trainers: Adidas

Pic You'reSoVain




No comments:

Post a Comment