Friday 28 March 2014

UP A MOUNTAIN



I'm off up the mountain come tomorrow morning and couldn't be more excited!

We're going en famille to the French Alps to visit my sister who's doing a chalet girl course out there. Haven't seen her in ages so I can't wait.
Meant to be a fair bit of snow but hopefully some sun too! Love a good skiing goggle tan. 

I'll schedule a few posts to keep you all entertained but for now I'm off to pack! Joy of joys. 
I leave you with my skiing must haves.

Jacket: Killy (old)    Polo-neck: Primark    Goggles: Scott    Dry Shampoo: Batiste (essential for avoiding the dreaded hat/helmet hair)    Beanie: UrbanOutfitters    Sunnies: RayBan    Silk Scarf: Liberty (post on this beauty coming soon)    Notebook: Moleskin    Hand Cream: & Other Stories    Suncream: Piz Buin

Pic me


No comments:

Post a Comment