Wednesday 30 April 2014

WHITE THREE WAYS






All white evry'thang.

Nouse's first edition of the summer term embraces everything white. SS'14 was all about one of the best shade around and I couldn't be happier.

Our lovely fashion editor and I styled three of our own all white looks, photographed by us in an amazing gallery on campus.

They will be in the latest edition and online next week and I'll also share exclusive snaps with you on here.

My first experience (for a paper) both in front of and behind the camera. 
Did someone say model?! I somehow think not.

HANGING (from L-R)
Shirt: Topshop    Sleeveless Shirt: CheapMonday    Jeans: Topshop    Denim Gillet: Zara    Culottes: Mango
Shirt: &OtherStories    Top: Zara

ON WINDOWSILL (from L-R)
Shoes: Converse    Jumper: Monki    Skort: Zara    Tee: ACNE    Strappy Top: CheapMonday

Pic me



No comments:

Post a Comment