Tuesday 13 May 2014

BATH TIME



Bath time essentials.

Something I really do miss when I'm at uni...the baths just can't compare to home. 
But there are some things that can make it feel like it does.

There is a new brand that I'm obsessed with. They're called The Yorkshire Soap Company and they're based in York which is how I got to hear of them.

All their products are 100% natural which means that they not only feel amazing but smell incredible too. My favourites are the Yorkshire lass bath salts & body lotion (pictured). Just so lush!

As for the &Other Stories scrub, you already know of my obsession with their beauty stuff and the Aussie shampoo?! Well you just can't beat it.

P.S I am aware that I missed Monday Motivation yesterday. This is because, due to revision, all the days are blurring into one and I completely forgot! Next week's will be there I promise.

Body Moisturiser & Bath Salts: The Yorkshire Soap Company Yorkshire Lass

Pics me

No comments:

Post a Comment