Sunday 1 June 2014

CHARLIE MAY











Happy June to you all! 

It was finally sunny today and so I did what every English person does...I got burnt! 
Silly I know but I just got a bit over excited.

Now let's talk about Charlie May.

She's one pretty awesome designer who founded her own label in 2011. Minimal and effortless is how you would describe her collections, two words that just make my sartorial heart sing. 
I mean I would have every single one of her pieces in my wardrobe.

Not to mention that this is one of the sleekest editorials I've seen in a while. 
Those shadows, oh just so perfect!

Check out an interview with her here. What a babe. 

Photographer: Yuvali Theis    Stylist: Lucia Silva    Model: Jessica Clarke
All clothing: Charlie May

Pics via TheOnes2Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment