Monday 30 June 2014

MONDAY MOTIVATION #6


So I have exciting news.

Tomorrow I'm off on an experience of a lifetime. And it's going to be awesome!

I'm going to Sri Lanka for just under three months to intern at a publishing house, living and working in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
I've been there before on a family holiday but this will be completely different.

I will stay in touch on here for sure, hopefully there will be many a photo opportunity but bear with me as I think for July I will be pretty flat out.

Ooo I'm so excited!! Stay tuned on here but for now, speak soon.

Oh and a little motivation to get me on my way. 
I'm unsure of who said it but its so appropriate that I just had to post it.
I hope it also inspires some of you.

"And then I realised adventure was the best way to learn"

Pic Tumblr



No comments:

Post a Comment