Sunday 17 August 2014

CHEEKY SNAPSHOTS #1


This is what my life looks like all day every day at the moment. Not enough hours to do everything!


City sunsets are still pretty beaut, this one over Diyawana Lake, Colombo taken from a tuk-tuk


Visited the Colombo Good Market and just couldn't resist a fresh juice. This one was a Pink Passion and was absolutely delish


I met this not so little guy today at the beach in Hikkaduwa. Look how wise he looks-such an incredible sight to see.

So these are just a few cheeky snapshots of what my life has looked like over the last week or so.

As you may or may not have noticed, my Instagram account has been totally dead over the last week or so. For this I'm very sorry about but the problem is finding some Wifi! #firstworldproblems
I promise I will try harder this week :)

Anyway thought I'd just keep you all updated on here instead as I document my time in Sri Lanka, one day and one photo at a time.

For now it's off to bed as deadlines wait for no man.

Pics me, all taken with iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment