Tuesday 26 August 2014

ESCAPING TO JUNGLE BEACH






So after a busy week in the city, working working working with a little bit of partying, I escaped for the weekend to the south coast.

And the beach where I spent my Sunday was the most idyllic I've been to yet. 

It was called Jungle Beach and to get there you had to drive to the top of a hill and then trek down through the jungle. After a fair bit of complaining, when we reached the beach it was pretty clear how worth it the trek had been.

White sand, green jungle trees and a glittering ocean with a view over the whole of Galle bay.

It was the most perfect day, swimming in the sea, seeking shelter in the shade, having a few beers and listening to summery tunes.

Safe to say when sunset hit, the beach became even more beautiful, transforming everything to golden silhouettes.

Salty, sandy, windswept and very happy, we went back up the hill, piled into the car and headed back to the city.

Pic me

No comments:

Post a Comment