Thursday 18 June 2015

ALMOST THE WEEKEND #14


So the end has arrived. Three years later I am about to leave York.

It feels just so bizarre to be able to say that I'm leaving uni. I remember arriving and thinking that it couldn't go any slower. It took me a while to warm to York but it has definitely been three of the more bizarrely incredible years so far.

My body, emotions and health have been tested over the last three years. But I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't have it any other way.

There's a whole lot of unknown on the horizon and 'life' right now seems pretty freaking terrifying. But I'm excited for change, whatever happens.

This weeks tune is dedicated to my amazing housemates (none of whom actually read this blog!) It's totally random but it's just one of those songs that every time it comes on, I think of them and all the ridiculous nights we've had together, of which there have been way too many.

York, it's been amazing. 

Catch ya on the flipside.

Dancin (Krono Remix) - AARON SMITH




No comments:

Post a Comment