Monday 9 November 2015

WOMEN OF THE HOUR


This girl. It just doesn't get much better.

And I can't believe I never got into Girls! Crazy.

Having recently stumbled across Lenny Letter, Lena Dunham's new newsletter, I can now say I am a total fan girl and addict of her words. She just gets life.

Her sentiments are heartfelt and funny, comforting but harsh. Her life has not been all plain sailing and she is not about to hide that fact. 



Her newest venture, because of course she doesn't do enough with her life, is a podcast with BuzzFeed called Women of the Hour. It's a celebration of all the women in Dunham's life, her friends, her idols and the historical figures who have influenced her.

There has only been one episode so far themed Friendship (along with a cheeky preview which sees Dunham and one of her oldest friends Jemima Kirke take a road trip and discuss their own friendship) but I am totally hooked.

Her words stay with you once you have stopped listening. 
Women are her greatest love, something I would truly echo.

"I love loving men but I love knowing women."

Shoutout to all the awesome ladies who I'm lucky enough to know. If you have a spare moment, take a listen. I know you'll love it.


1 comment: