Wednesday 27 January 2016

SNEAKING INTO VOGUE


So I'm currently studying at the London School of Journalism. I've already done a term and have until April to cram my brain with as much information as possible to help me pass my exams.

So, of course, the next few months are going to be filled with job applications, scouring the web, interviews (hopefully) and a fair few rejections (probably).

I'm going to share with you a little secret that I'm sure the other several million girls sat behind a laptop typing away on a blog will also admit to...

I really, really, really want to work at Vogue. Like, seriously badly.

As someone who's had a subscription since 2006 and hasn't thrown away a single copy (not that I can now fit them all in my bedroom), I feel the only logistical next step in my love for the magazine is to work there.

Obviously.

Unfortunately the paragraph above doesn't make for a particularly convincing cover letter.
But I just thought I'd tell you guys.

And luckily the agonisingly chic Alexa Chung has made a couple of videos on how to sneak into ok legitimately apply for a job at Vogue.
The vids are amazing and make me want to camp outside Vogue House until they give in and hire me.

Not that I'm actually going to do that of course...that would be crazy...wouldn't it?!

Vid courtesy of VogueUK Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment