Monday 21 March 2016

MONDAY MOTIVATION #20


Two and a half weeks to go.
Two and a half weeks until I'm officially no longer a student...and so, therefore, officially... unemployed.

Now isn't that a thought for a cloudy Monday evening?

As my list of job applications grows and I continue to frantically check my email every 5 minutes, I'm seeking comfort in books. Not self-helpy, you can do it stuff but stories, mystery, wild journeys.

And who better to turn to that the king of those three things, Jack Kerouac.

If you have never read anything by him, seriously, what are you doing? Order away. Anything, just soak up his words like I am, desperately, in the hope that some of them might stick.

For now I'm just sleeping with his books under my pillow.

No one can tell me I haven't tried.

"There was nowhere to go but everywhere so just keep on rolling under the stars."

Pic from *WELL SAID* on @ivrashton Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment