Monday 28 March 2016

SEEKING LIGHT


Returning to London on a train packed full of irritable/tired/smelly people...away from the sea...away from this...the end of a bank holiday weekend has never felt so grim.

How can four days pass by so quickly?! 

I spent my weekend on the South Coast of Devon in a little place called Bigbury, about which I have definitely waxed lyrical before.
It's beautiful and tiny and like nowhere else I've ever been.
Going down there always involves family, food, occasional sun and a hell of a lot of walking.

I can't explain how much I adore this part of the world nor how breathtaking this view is.
So I'll let someone else tell you how this day felt.

"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold; when it is summer in the light and winter in the shade."
CHARLES DICKINS

Pic iPhone6

No comments:

Post a Comment