Thursday 26 May 2016

CLEMENTINE & EMMA


This editorial is everything I hope my Spring/Summer will (eventually) be.

Sunny obviously with a smattering of sequins along the way; perfectly tousled hair; a pair of fabulous printed dungarees; oh and the ability to do a full handstand.

All of life's essentials of course. 

Until that moment I'm just going to ogle at the perfection of this look-book for the Aussie designer Emma Mulholland featuring the ethereal beauty of rock chic Clementine Creevy (aka the frontwoman of the band Cherry Glazerr).

I may even YouTube handstand tutorials.

Watch out London is all I can say.

Emma Mulholland SS'16
Model: Clementine Creevy
Photographer: Byron Spencer (brother of the gorgeous Alexandra)

More after the jump














Pics via Dazed

No comments:

Post a Comment