Tuesday 21 June 2016

MURAKAMI


So I seem to have found myself with one of the best jobs around...writing reviews.

I absolutely love it! Not least because I get to explore new places and try things I wouldn't usually try. But I also get to write an entire piece that is just my opinion...no writing to a template or in a publication's voice. 

And those of you who know me, know I'm partial to a little opinion sharing.

I have total freedom to pass comment on what I'm experiencing, kind of like what I do on the blog...but with tighter grammar, less rambling and a whole lot more fancy adjectives.

My latest adventure was to a new sushi restaurant called Murakami which recently opened in the West End.

Now I am a huge sushi fan but unfortunately it usually manifests itself as a quick bite at Itsu or as part of a supermarket meal deal.

So it was a real treat to be able to go to a fancy restaurant, eat absolutely incredible sushi (seriously, it was unreal) and gossip away the evening.

Thanks Murakami for having me. 
And guys, go get yourselves down there.

Check out review for Riddle Magazine over here.

Pic Murakami


No comments:

Post a Comment