Saturday 20 August 2016

SMALL BUT PERFECTLY FORMED


Why hello there and I'm terribly sorry for my absence of late. I've started a 9-5 job, been on a holiday, been busy exploring London and now, recently, started looking for a new house...

WHICH IS COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE!!
Why, fellow residents of London, do you all have to be moving just when I want to, as well?
I mean really, that's so selfish of you.

Anyway I've been getting some serious house inspo from the likes of Pinterest, Refinery29 and Dezeen...and all I can think of is how I might just buy a van, pack up my shit, leave it at my parents house and run away with my toothbrush and a clean pair of pants.

Or, living in this pretty perfect tiny house could be another possibility...

See more of this idyllic place after the jump.







Pics via Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment